Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lighting Moment, Week 4-Cat, 360

This morning I was walking out of the CFA when I noticed two light blue intense crystal-like strips of light on the white rocks. The general pattern on the ground was the shadow of a tree. The two strips of light was the sun reflecting off of the Music library windows.
Re-creation: First I could use an abstract tree/amoeba blobs gobo with the white lights from the overheads. Then I could use the top high-sides (in our theater which I think are blue)on one side to be the strips of blue. I would close narrow the light coming out of the high-sides by closing the shutters a bit. I think I would use the overheads at a slightly higher intensity than the the high-sides. I'm hoping that would give the strips of light the subtle look of the crystal strips on the white ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment